POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An abstract thing : Re: An abstract thing Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An abstract thing
From: Spider
Date: 2 May 1999 18:48:08
Message: <372CB701.EFEA1823@bahnhof.se>
It has a wonderful feel to it, i really like it. The grainy feeling of the
background is "just right" for this image. hmm, don't know what else to say, but
Welcome to the posting gang. :-)

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please