POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Classical reconconstruction problems : Re: Classical reconconstruction problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Classical reconconstruction problems
From: Roger Twitchell
Date: 2 May 1999 09:14:37
Message: <372C6C1C.11176B93@psu.edu>
Philippe,

Excellent.  Thanks!

Right now I'm just using the spiral graphic included with Ionic5.pov in
four rows, the lower three (on a short cone) each being about 1/3rd the
size of the top one (on a cylender).  The current version (the whole
basilica interior) can be seen via
http://members.aol.com/rogertiii/c_vr/c_vr.htm.

Thanks for such a quick response!

Re: