POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space filling curves (~50Kb) : Re: Space filling curves (~50Kb) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space filling curves (~50Kb)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 1999 21:52:07
Message: <372BA16C.9F928C2F@aol.com>
Well, whoever he is, no matter, because the "fractal" of this particular
type thing is pretty darned interesting. You can see singular torii and
continuous curves stretching a great distance in eventual loops. And the
double lobed, triple lobed and all the rest. Very nice indeed.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe