POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : ~700K? Mpg: Faked Water Depth : Re: ~700K? Mpg: Faked Water Depth Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:36:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ~700K? Mpg: Faked Water Depth
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 1999 21:32:05
Message: <372B9CBF.A3CBA778@aol.com>
Brilliant? You should get out more. Thanks though, really. But do try and
get around more. Heh-heh-heh.
I like your alias Jide, is that to help the international community
pronounce something easier than Juha Leppala? Although I think I can
pronounce that :) Or am I altogether wrong and "aka" is a part of your
name and not "Also Known As", so sorry for being wrong if so.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe