POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : PLagerised peice (PLease don't flame me!) : Re: PLagerised peice (PLease don't flame me!) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PLagerised peice (PLease don't flame me!)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 1 May 1999 18:03:27
Message: <372B6C16.23775E8F@home.com>
I'm not sure there is a way around the large UDO file. But if you use Chris
Colflax's Compressed Mesh macro you might be able to reduce the size of the
INC mesh by up to 70%, plus it adds a whole lot of neat features like the
ability to warp, morph and even grow hair and objects from the surface of
the mesh. I have never used it though you I don't know if it will work for
your situation.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/