POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Images! : Re: First Images! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Images!
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 1 May 1999 17:52:45
Message: <372B68FA.27619031@ida.utb.hb.se>
Ok, everyone's doing this so I guess I am allowed as well. This is one of my first
2-3 images (same scene anyway) and was done with POV 3.02 in oktober/november
1996. An exchange student from USA recommended POV when I needed some sort of 3d
program to visualize a house I had made in a cheap CAD program. I was very proud
of the floor - you've guessed it, it's DMFWood6. I just remember thinking "this is
a strange program - it's for visual use, still there's just text to describe the
scene!" Guess times have changed since....

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science

http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail: sa9### [at] idautbhbse

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kitchen.jpg' (72 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'kitchen.jpg'
kitchen.jpg