POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rolling fog, I FINALLY DID IT! : Rolling fog, I FINALLY DID IT! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Rolling fog, I FINALLY DID IT!
From: Johnny Smith
Date: 1 May 1999 15:04:27
Message: <372B427D.3D694CED@telebot.net>
Ok,  I SORTA did it.  I never could get the media thing to work
for me.  However,  I did accomplish what you see below by using only a
simple ground fog.  It's not *quite* what I was looking for...  but it
aint that bad a looking fog.  (considering it took only 6 minutes to
parse/render on a 166 pentium)
Anyways,  after wrestling with the whole concept of "patchy"  here and
there "rolling" ground fog... I finally came up with this.   I LIKE IT!
Eventually,  if I can ever figure out the whole media nightmare,  I will
add that to the scene and make the beams of light coming through the
leaves appear.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hell.jpg' (100 KB)