POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A festive Julia : Re: A festive Julia Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A festive Julia
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 1999 05:40:17
Message: <372ABDAB.B666C11B@aol.com>
'media' + 'julia_fractal', who would have ever thought it possible. Well,
anyway, it looks like a iridescent balloon popping in a stop-action photo.
Bet you could tell someone that who didn't know POV-Ray and they would
believe you.
Photoshop backdrop isn't a bad thing, I used a digital photograph as
backdrop of a render I did of my parents house. Makes a rendered model
look all the better.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe