POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Someone mentioned fractals... (>100 Kb!) : Re: Someone mentioned fractals... (>100 Kb!) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someone mentioned fractals... (>100 Kb!)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 1999 05:30:08
Message: <372ABB4A.DC186FC3@aol.com>
Yep, jpeg wreaked havoc with this. Neat idea, icon framing. Don't know who
it was but someone was trying it long ago somewhere. The mandelbrot does
well for this. Funny thought occured to me, have you ever taken a female
to a fabric store? Reminds me a great deal of a possible section in the
store.
And that just reminded me of another thing, my mother asked me if you had
any relationship with a K-Mart line of clothing or some such thing. She
seemed to think there was a "Popov" clothing label there. Wrong, right?:)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe