POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Images! : Re: First Images! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Images!
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 1 May 1999 02:03:25
Message: <372A8B2C.86D6160B@virginia.edu>
Here is my first image...well really I think it is number 2.  I am
pretty sure number one was the inside of the Subway sandwich shop I
worked at at the time.  You know what?  I think this might actually be a
PolyRay image.  Does that count or do I need to find my first POVRay
image?  This was made in POVCAD, so it could easily have been either, I
just happened to have a CD with PolyRay 1.8 on it, so that is what I
used.  I don't think  I have any of my really early POVRay images...The
closest I can come is the second one.  Both of these were IRTC entries.
The first in the Time round (the first round of the new IRTC) and the
second in the Sci Fi round.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'swlclock.jpg' (62 KB) Download 'warp.jpg' (83 KB)

Preview of image 'swlclock.jpg'
swlclock.jpg

Preview of image 'warp.jpg'
warp.jpg