POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Someone mentioned fractals... (>100 Kb!) : Re: Someone mentioned fractals... (>100 Kb!) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someone mentioned fractals... (>100 Kb!)
From: Steve
Date: 30 Apr 1999 23:25:02
Message: <372A6406.2FBD79B3@ndirect.co.uk>
Peter

I love large images.  Thanks for this, after my current project
which I should be able to finish and post to this NG this
weekend, I'll either start working on a Thomas the Tank Engine,
for my 2 year old nephew, or waste the next year of my life
playing (and enjoying every minute of it) with fractals in POV.

Winfract rocks!

Cheers
Steve