POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: video file formats : Re: video file formats Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:32:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: video file formats
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 30 Apr 1999 19:48:59
Message: <372A328C.972D09DF@uncc.edu>
Go to Martin Reddy's graphic file formats page at
http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~mxr/gfx/3d-hi.html
It's got just about everything you need, or can point you in the right
direction for 2-D, 3-D, and animation formats.

Andy

--

"There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches.

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi