POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Images! : Re: First Images! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Images!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Apr 1999 16:51:52
Message: <372A098D.14DFDFA9@aol.com>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> Here's my first: A toilet (duh).
>
> I wonder what this means?

It means your not quite right in the head (pun!)
My first image rendered actually came out a very pure rgb 0 edge to edge,
if I remember right. My second, or I should say next "real" render would
have gone nicely with that toilet bowl (inside and flushed). Alas, for
nostalgic reasons such as your request to post such here I've since held
onto it in a zip archive. It's also in my gallery I think, but I'll post
here to add to the esteemed collection, of which it is bound to be.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

Attachments:
Download 'lwithin.jpg' (11 KB)