POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Images! : Re: First Images! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Images!
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 30 Apr 1999 16:53:30
Message: <372A096B.F691469A@uncc.edu>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> Thought it might be fun for the p.b.i regulars to post their first pics
> (whatever you think to be your first.. no rules apply). Kind of like
> those pages of baby pictures in all yearbooks.
>
> Here's my first: A toilet (duh).
>
> I wonder what this means?
>
> Simon
> http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

>  [Image]

 I think it might mean you need a little more privacy when using the toilet. I
usually like a few walls around mine! :-)

Andy

--

"There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches.

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi