POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New TGAMosaic and a little dog : Re: New TGAMosaic and a little dog Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New TGAMosaic and a little dog
From: Andrew Woodfin
Date: 30 Apr 1999 16:38:57
Message: <372A0602.439431BD@uncc.edu>
Jon A. Cruz wrote:

> (BTW, for the lurkers and such out there who might need to know:
> ftp://ftp.truevision.com/pub/TGA.File.Format.Spec )

Martin Reddy's 2-D graphics file format page also has nice postscript versions of the
TGA
specification (since I'm not a rich text fan) at
 http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~mxr/gfx/2d/Targa_tc.ps  (table of contents)
 http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~mxr/gfx/2d/Targa.ps  (full TGA spec)

Andy
--

"There are three men in a boat with four cigarettes but no matches.

Andrew Woodfin
UNC Charlotte Center for Precision Metrology
adw### [at] unccedu | http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~adwoodfi