POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An abstract thing : Re: An abstract thing Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An abstract thing
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Apr 1999 16:26:25
Message: <372A03A2.7EBD6E79@aol.com>
Mind if I do a little art interpreting? Okay, thanks :) The energetic
particles of a solar wind spiral down into the magnetic field of a rogue
planet.
Seriously though it is dynamic. Interesting that there seems to be a wall
(shadows of the "particles") amid the auroral-like brightness (media?).
Btw, Calculus must be doing you some good.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe