POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mystic(?) glas-effect. : Re: Mystic(?) glas-effect. - znarg.JPG (1/1) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mystic(?) glas-effect. - znarg.JPG (1/1)
From: bankspad
Date: 30 Apr 1999 14:14:37
Message: <3729E0D3.14CA993E@pacbell.net>
Very groovy image - I don't why, but it makes me think of the "Tree of
Life".

Max_trace should definetly fix this. If, however the final result is not
what you were looking for by adjusting your max_trace - you could just
isolate that one sphere. I'm guessing that you are using a loop to form
the necklace - so if you adjust the code to place all but that one
sphere - then code the sphere into place (seperately) and reduce it's
reflectivity and diffusion (maybe also adjust the ior if you're using
it) - that might solve the problem without affecting the rest of the
scene.    ;-]

KB-