POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Roman church : Re: Roman church Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roman church
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Apr 1999 11:32:02
Message: <3729BF6D.2A362167@inter.NL.net>
Yes, that's right. I used the fog to give the scene a dreamy aspect. However, I
realise that this is not realistic. Unfortunately I am still struggling with
media. That would certainly give a better scene.
You are right (and I have to check the code), I think I used a couple of
shadowless lights inside. No good of course! I remember putting it/them in because
I felt the scene was too dark... I should make some candles perhaps...
Sunlight is shining from the outside (hence the illumination on one of the pillars
from a stained glass window), but I need to give the whole thing more
atmosphere...
Thanks a lot! Shall work on it