POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inner Shelf : Re: Inner Shelf Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inner Shelf
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Apr 1999 05:50:14
Message: <37296E86.DE44B730@aol.com>
Is it just me or do all such "blob" people seem unisex in appearance.
I think you need a vertical beam (or what to call it) in each arm and the head/neck.
Looks
incorrect without them, as well as maybe just in the legs and single one in the torso
guess too.
I was going to just say "Freaky!", because it is.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe