POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New TGAMosaic and a little dog : Re: New TGAMosaic and a little dog Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New TGAMosaic and a little dog
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 30 Apr 1999 01:31:37
Message: <3729325D.485C53CF@geocities.com>
Andrew Woodfin wrote:

> Jon A. Cruz wrote:
>
> > ... Also, do you have a copy of the official
> > Truvision specs for TGA?
>
> I do. I don't know if you're just curious or if you would like them. If the latter,
> can email them to you, they are in pdf converted from the original postscript.

That's OK. I have some actual hard-copies laying around here somewhere (Truevision was
very nice about sending those out free of charge.)

I just wanted to make sure that you had them. Some of the people I've talked to on the
net were only using the simple descriptions out there, and not the real thing.

(BTW, for the lurkers and such out there who might need to know:
ftp://ftp.truevision.com/pub/TGA.File.Format.Spec )