POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Titanic v2.0 : Re: Titanic v2.0 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Titanic v2.0
From: Mike Metheny
Date: 29 Apr 1999 17:31:03
Message: <3728c187.0@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately I know nothing about media, but the white flecks don't look
that bad actually.  I really like the improvements made as far as texturing
goes here. . .as far as last minute improvements, to simulate murky you
could always just envelop the camera, and whole image in a brown box filled
with semi-transparent light brown. . .or yeller, or dark blue, whatever
color for under da sea that you're looking for.  prolly be faster than media
too.  If not, I'd say at the very least make everything darker.  Will give
it more depth.

--

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."