POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I hate it, but i made it : Re: I hate it, but i made it Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I hate it, but i made it
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 29 Apr 1999 15:16:48
Message: <3728a210.0@news.povray.org>
When I read the subject-line before downloading I expected an image of your
school, or alternatively (if you don't are in any school) your breakfast ;-)

Anyway: I agree: It could be better. Although: I kinda like the two upper
thirds. The "POVFest" I like. And the spheres just need some work in my
eyes. Loose (or redo) the "2000" though. It really doesn't fit: The font is
wrong and the colors, well, how can I put it politely? They are kinda ugly
:^)

Johannes.