POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star City 2 : Re: Star City 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star City 2
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 29 Apr 1999 15:13:38
Message: <3728a152.0@news.povray.org>
I think it is a very good image! Creative and with a good composition. Good
use of the focal blur too (you used a high sample rate, didn't you?).

Still, as a minor point: In my eyes the slates surely look large/huge and
the thingy in the middle small (in comparison). But then I would expect that
thingy to be totally in focus, while only the slabs would be blurred. Which
leads me to my minor point: The blurring of the uppermost point (to close to
the camera to be in focus I guess) breaks this effect. I would like to see
the "thingy" crisp sharp.

Good work!

Johannes.