POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Inner Self : Re: The Inner Self Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Inner Self
From: Spider
Date: 29 Apr 1999 18:51:59
Message: <3728D2FE.3C71536F@bahnhof.se>
I like this one.. The concept is definitely worth more work... Considering the
mesh you have now, would it work to add some furr using Chris Colefax's macro? I
think it may cover some of the rougher edges, and make it look more
"neanderthalic" or something...

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please