POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star City 2 : Re: Star City 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star City 2
From: Spider
Date: 29 Apr 1999 18:39:53
Message: <3728D066.12CB7A2C@bahnhof.se>
I really like the new textures, it adds a lot to the image as such. The o
nly
thing I'm reacting on is the "regularness" of the bumps on the ground. A
bit
more turbulent?

--

//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please