POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Bryce to POV Update : Re: Bryce to POV Update Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bryce to POV Update
From: Spider
Date: 29 Apr 1999 18:35:18
Message: <3728CF54.83826E6@bahnhof.se>
I must say I like the work, and it is getting both closer and further away from
the original image.
I was wondering a bit with the shadow of the x-wing, compared to it's
reflection. i can't pinpoint it though, so It may just be the angle of the
lights.

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please