POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Spider
Date: 29 Apr 1999 18:24:59
Message: <3728CCEA.D4FE5CB4@bahnhof.se>
*laugh*

Sorry, but I really thought I had met all the worst trolls on the net by now,
but you proved me wrong once again.. *laugh*

It's really amusing to see this attempt at anonymity on the net. Well, Failure
again, as the last time you tried to fool this group?

now to your attack on my postings... Well, you seem to think that I am unable to
give nice and good critique to images posted here, no?

Hmm, i wonder if this is because I dared complain on your image? ahh, or was it
that I asked you not to spam us with double copies of the image? or?
Well, it might have been the comment that it looked too much like a summer sea?
didn't like that one?
or was it that I asked you to stop yelling in the group... Well, you stopped,
that's one plus for you.

Now to my musings on this matter.

When I post an image, I want comments, lots of them, good ones, but I even more
want the "bad" ones, the replies where people share their views on what can be
improved in my scenes. If everyone only posted "hey, that's great" and "weeee, I
wish I could do that" there wouldn't be much need to post stuff here at all,
would there?

Well, you an reply to my email address, and we can keep this off the group,
since I don't think there is a reason to spam it more with this ridicule flame
you started..

And, to the rest of you who read this:
I really enjoy to get and read good comments, and I try to post comments, be
they good or "bad". in some cases, I don't really know what to say, either
because there isn't much to say/comment(Gilles images.. *smile*) and I only
stand astonished for a long time, or because it is of a subject I have no idea
about. Although I generally try to make at least a one-liner reply, since I only
think it is polite to comment on someone's effort, and because it is admirable
that they do place the energy in something.

hmm... look what you made me do... just broke my habit of short posts..
dammit :-)

Well, to you group. And, if we continue this useless thread, do so in the
newgroup called "junk" (yep, the one we can't post to.) since I personally don't
feel like wasting more bandwidth on this particular troll. Any suggestions on
"how to post/what to post" goes to a new thread in .general(preferable with that
name), so just lets kill this. ok?

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please