POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 29 Apr 1999 12:27:39
Message: <37287a6b.0@news.povray.org>
I wrote in message <372874a9.0@news.povray.org>...
[snip]

>Sigh...
>What is a killfile good for if people come back changing their names???

Hmmm, actually I am considering removing Nick from my filter-list again.

Between his "AWESOMME ROLLEX" thread and this case of
"if-I-cover-my-eyes-no-one-can-see-me-and-I-can-say-whatever-I-want,-right?"
I and my colleagues had a very good laugh! Although we are still wondering
about how a single person can be so, well, plain minded. :-)

Johannes.