POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GL (Piano update) ~122k : Re: GL (Piano update) ~122k Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GL (Piano update) ~122k
From: GrimDude
Date: 29 Apr 1999 10:50:20
Message: <3728639c.0@news.povray.org>
Hmm, sounds like a broken piano, which wouldn't be a GrimLine piano+ACE- :)

I know that some piano's also have felt, or cloth cushions under the keys
for silencing. I don't know that this feature would be visible, but I'll
look into that too.

Thanks for the replies, all.

GrimDude
vossman+AEA-arkansas.net
Steve wrote in message +ADw-3726F30E.D2BD0BE1+AEA-ndirect.co.uk+AD4-...
+AD4-Nice blurred effect on camera.  I've read Uncle Ken's comments,
+AD4-and think that if you fix the texture of the sides of the white
+AD4-keys, you could make this more of a feature by making one of the
+AD4-keys look as though it's a bit dead, have it tilted down a good
+AD4-few millimetres so that you can get a good look at the side of
+AD4-the adjacent keys.
+AD4-
+AD4-Cheers
+AD4-Steve
+AD4-
+AD4-GrimDude wrote:
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- No radiosity yet. 3h. 20m. with adaptive supersampling
(blur/area+AF8-lights).
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Looks more real to me, how 'bout you? :)
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- --
+AD4APg- GrimDude
+AD4APg- vossman+AEA-arkansas.net