POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Rick (Kitty5)
Date: 29 Apr 1999 09:21:16
Message: <37284ebc.0@news.povray.org>
<BOOM>

Shot down!

Thsught i'd better respond as the critisms of Kens that was quoted was in
fact leveled at an image of mine.

All i can say is, Thanks Ken, for some quality feedback, after all, if all i
wanted was biased one sided prase, i could have shown the image to my family
:)

my my, there are some clever ppl on this NG, well done all who figured out
the TRUE identity of "_", btw lookie what i found in another POV.NG

From: "_" <_@_.com>
Newsgroups: povray.binaries.utilities
Subject: f
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:42:57 -0400

with a one letter post ( F ), looks like a test post to see of his attemps
at masking his identity would wash?

Rick