POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Inner Self : Re: The Inner Self Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Inner Self
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Apr 1999 06:28:07
Message: <372825F0.A5FD0DBF@aol.com>
He's walking Margus. Proportions are right I guess, what would be wrong
is the arm/leg positions. Normally asymmetrical(?) while walking,
running.
Actually you may be right though, the reflective ground seems to give
away the fact that the solid side foot is higher then the other and not
behind. Maybe...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe