POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Inner Self : Re: The Inner Self Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Inner Self
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 29 Apr 1999 05:15:17
Message: <37281515.5F2CA3EA@peak.edu.ee>
The proportions of the halves are noticeably different. Correcting that may
prove difficult unless you find matching models or possess Poser (or some
such) to tweak them in. But maybe if you scale the solid half a bit taller
it might match close enough.
I'm eagerly awaiting to see what will evolve from this.

Margus