POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Rygad
Date: 29 Apr 1999 04:12:57
Message: <37280679.0@news.povray.org>
After mostly lurking here for the last few months and reading nearly every
post here, I must say that these attacks are very uncalled for.  I can't
recall ever reading a reply from either Ken or Spider that was anything
other than honest and helpful.  Most of the ones I've seen from them have
been very positive of the images presented here.
Besides that, I don't think anyone who says things in such an inflammatory
manner can really be taken seriously when posting anonymously.

Rygad