POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Jim Kress
Date: 29 Apr 1999 00:02:41
Message: <3727cbd1.0@news.povray.org>
When you have the courage to identify yourself, maybe you'll generate some
useful discussion.

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html