POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pencil [64K] : Re: Pencil [64K] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pencil [64K]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Apr 1999 02:00:10
Message: <3727E722.E8C94E6A@aol.com>
I see. I found a reference to it in Ray Trace News:

  http://ftp.povray.org/rtn/rtnv4n3.html#art18

Sadly, no "trace" of PvRay though, apparently removed from the ftp site.
Say Ken, if you see this, have you got a link to this Ray Trace News
already? Older stuff but interesting.

  http://ftp.povray.org/rtn/

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe