POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : I asked about posting, now it's time for viewing! :) : Re: I asked about posting, now it's time for viewing! :) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I asked about posting, now it's time for viewing! :)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Apr 1999 01:43:23
Message: <3727E332.D01D0A22@aol.com>
Netscape Communicator 4.51 being used here (same as 4.5 really).
I always click on the animation link even if it says it's doing the d/l
of the file. Rarely ever comes up automatically, if at all. If I go that
route it almost always displays here, unless it's one of the
"nonflattened" mac files I guess, as has been pointed out.
I have had troubles with NS Com d/l the zips though, I have to
right-click and Save As or I crash it. Could be my ZIP Magic 98 doing
that though, still not sure.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe