POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: bankspad
Date: 29 Apr 1999 01:28:28
Message: <3727DBC4.DDADC745@pacbell.net>
I think it quite the homage paid to all involved that said person took the
extra time and sincere effort to purchase a thesaurus and run Spell-Check.
it reminds me of a story...

once upon a time there was a man who had grown an ill favor towards his
neighbor and decided to express his ire in person. He shouted his position
at the unaware neighbor, but to the surprise of the man it bore little
reaction. In frustration the man began to throw handfuls of dirt at his
neighbor hoping to soil his unaffected disposition. The neighbor did little
more than casually dodge the aggregate onslaught. Enraged that the object of
his anger remained untouched, the man got a shovel and began to lob heaps of
dirt, rocks, sod and root at his neighbor. This continued until at last,
spent and exhausted, bent over and panting at the bottom of a deep hole, the
man surrendered his folly. Climbing out of the hole, the man grumbled, "To
hell with you", and sauntered off, defeated. Reaching for his garden hose,
the neighbor called out to the man," Thank you for the pool, perhaps when it
is filled you would like to cool off!".

good night-     ;-]

KB-