POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 29 Apr 1999 00:43:09
Message: <3727D569.A542B401@virginia.edu>
I did wonder about that.  Unfortunately Netscape makes it more difficult
than normal to grab the full header from a message.  I figured someone
with a real newsreader (please note, I have no objections to Netscapes
newsreader, and hence I use it) would pick up the header info and figure
it out if it were the case.

Steve