POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shut up Spider : Re: Shut up Spider Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shut up Spider
From: Ken
Date: 29 Apr 1999 00:39:32
Message: <3727D2D8.5815C6E3@pacbell.net>
_ wrote:

> Also I have to complain about ken..who ever he is and his butt buddy here
> spider think they are...they have no right to complain about such stupid and
> small details and errors. Like for example!

 Thank you very much. I accept the honor you bestow upon me and
appreciate the compliments. It is nice to be recognized for the
effort I make around here to help others. Your tone is a little
odd but I won't let it take away from the underlying compliments
you are paying me.

Again thank you.

--
Ken Tyler