POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trumpet, I think? : Trumpet, I think? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Trumpet, I think?
From: Nathan R  Zwalsh
Date: 28 Apr 1999 21:25:00
Message: <3727A63D.53E7B674@fatnet.net>
Another musical instrument i made with rhino and POV dont know if it is
really a trumpet.
I think it looks pretty good no background and no source available (
lost it ) but i hope you like it.

ps. my name in the corner was not raytraced and i had no reference pics
when i made this so it's not exacly like any real instrument.

[Image].

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\temp\nsmailc5.jpeg.jpg' (94 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\temp\nsmailc5.jpeg.jpg'
c:\temp\nsmailc5.jpeg.jpg