POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another recursion macro test : Re: Another recursion macro test Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another recursion macro test
From: Mike Metheny
Date: 28 Apr 1999 20:42:36
Message: <37279cec.0@news.povray.org>
Very nice.  How much RAM do you have?  I would be interested in the source.
. .I'll go ahead and post my source for the 2 fractals I did; someone asked
for it; tho they will be in while loop form and not macros.  I'll clean it
up a wee bit and add some comments I suppose, for any who are interested.

--

Mike Metheny
lon### [at] vtedu

"When one's words are no better than silence, one should keep silent."