POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Atmospheric Media settings (Reply to Gail Shaw) : Re: Atmospheric Media settings (Reply to Gail Shaw) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atmospheric Media settings (Reply to Gail Shaw)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 28 Apr 1999 20:20:04
Message: <372797BC.C657BB51@virginia.edu>
Actually, I changed the scatter values to around .15 which gave an image
much more like the original (except that I tinted the light brownish) to
try and give a more dusty feeling...it looked better with white light,
but this light looks more like "sunlight")  Anyhow, the image is
1152x864 so I'm not posting it, but rest assured that my results are
much more in line with my original.

Steve