POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Titanic: Opinions needed! : Re: Titanic: Opinions needed! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Titanic: Opinions needed!
From: Steve
Date: 28 Apr 1999 14:43:53
Message: <372748E7.85DD3611@ndirect.co.uk>
Really good work.

I think that the sand at the bottom of the walls could work,
maybe a bit darker in colour.

Maybe could do with some loose objects on the deck that we can
see, such as bits of metal/brass, shells, a few stones/small
rocks.

I'd suggest a small fish or two darting away from the view of the
camera.

Cheers
Steve