POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Memory(optimization) help. : Re: Memory(optimization) help. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory(optimization) help.
From: Spider
Date: 28 Apr 1999 15:55:57
Message: <3727419A.5B3D3B72@bahnhof.se>
Thanx..
I found out that the real hogger is my damned gradient texture.. If I cchange it
to a solid colour on every branch(stilll everything textured by itself) I
reduuce memory with a fex mb'2 (21 to 18, I think) and if I remove the
individual colouring all together, it drops to 11Mb ... But it doesn't look as
great then.. *sighs*

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]