POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Style, Grace, and Elegance : Re: Style, Grace, and Elegance Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Style, Grace, and Elegance
From: bankspad
Date: 28 Apr 1999 13:40:43
Message: <372735EC.784F4FAC@pacbell.net>
This is a beautifully crafted piece, well done. I have really only two
comments: 1) I'm assuming from your mention of a cord and the type of
lampshade that this is not an oil lamp, rather an electric one. If so, then
usually the power-cord passes through the base of the lamp - therefore perhaps
the base could be a bit thicker (or higher) to accomodate the cord. 2) I'm
wondering if the glass would benefit from a bit (bit more?) of beveling to
help it blend in a larger image with other objects - just a personal artistic
curiosity.   ;-]

KB-