POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GL (Piano update) ~122k : Re: GL (Piano update) ~122k Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GL (Piano update) ~122k
From: Steve
Date: 28 Apr 1999 08:54:04
Message: <3726F30E.D2BD0BE1@ndirect.co.uk>
Nice blurred effect on camera.  I've read Uncle Ken's comments,
and think that if you fix the texture of the sides of the white
keys, you could make this more of a feature by making one of the
keys look as though it's a bit dead, have it tilted down a good
few millimetres so that you can get a good look at the side of
the adjacent keys.

Cheers
Steve