POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Matrix : Re: The Matrix Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Matrix
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 28 Apr 1999 03:45:48
Message: <3726AEC5.576A968D@geocities.com>
The Crazy Mule wrote:

> Well, i really liked the movie, and here's my attempt to reproduce the matrix
> code.  Not quite finished (I've gotta get a diff. font, and a few other things)
> but I think it's looking pretty cool.
>
> Comments / suggestions?

Well, for a bit of feel, you can look at
http://www.whatisthematrix.com/img/center_offa.jpeg
http://www.whatisthematrix.com/img/stills_main2.gif

From what I recall, I think they were using a lot of Hiragana/Katakana. There
might have been some from other languages also. You might try getting the Cyberbit
font from Bitstream and using the Unicode patch I did for 3.1d.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4453/unipatch/

And the better source is the FX house that did it:
http://www.animalogic.com/Matrix/

BINGO! Found this:
http://www.animalogic.com/Matrix/TheMatrixTitle.jpg
http://www.animalogic.com/Matrix/MatrixCode.jpg