POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star City : Re: Star City Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star City
From: bankspad
Date: 28 Apr 1999 02:00:46
Message: <372691DC.BBE63600@pacbell.net>
Hello,
Fascinating shape construction - very impressive. I have a couple ideas for the
scaling: 1)
your lighting - for something as structuraly large as you wish the towers to be, your
lighting
needs to be "stretched" vertically along their height. Check out Mike Metheny's
"Fractal City"
in another thread - perhaps with something like this added to the towers or perhaps a
very
scaled down version of it along the base of the towers and surrounding areas will give
that
sense of comparison that Ken and Spider were talking about.
;-]

KB-