POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A Lighting Question : Re: A Lighting Question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Lighting Question
From: Neil Mercer
Date: 27 Apr 1999 23:43:04
Message: <372675b8.0@news.povray.org>
OK,

    As the person who seems to have kicked all this off by asking what I
thought was a relatively simple question (which the responses have shown it
was) I thought I would throw my 2c back into the mill.

    If I had known of the existence of the VFAQ then I wouldn't have asked
the question... I would have gone there instead, but I didn't so I did (does
that make sense to anyone?).  So I think really the problem is that the
existence of the VFAQ is not as widely known as it should be, especially to
people like me who are new to the newsgroup.

    There....

    Neil.

P.S. Thanks to those who responded with thoughts and ideas... although I
haven't got back to that project yet, I can see that it'll help a lot.

Warp. -*/