POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: My third image! The Missile! :) : Re: My third image! The Missile! :) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 01:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My third image! The Missile! :)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 27 Apr 1999 21:13:08
Message: <37265294.0@news.povray.org>
Alrighty!  I try to remedy this :)

I might post this on moray.binaries after I get the scene file a bit more
organized.  If anyone wants me to post it on povray.binaries.scene-files,
E-Mail me.  If I get over 3 E-Mails, I'll put it on.  I'm sure there's not
too big of a demand for any of my scenes, but I'm proud of myself, though :)

-Ian

P.S. Did this look like an attachment or an inline image?  Just wondering.
My news client does that.

news:372### [at] bahnhofse...